Turning eDiscovery Strategies into Practical Applications for Your Business
Featuring a Distinguished Speaker Faculty:
Honorable Elizabeth Laporte
Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court
Northern District of California
Manager Litigation Discovery, Law Function Litigation Management
Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
» View more speakers
Here’s what delegates had to say about the 10th eDiscovery:
“Outstanding – very helpful”
Assistant Director of Information, Privacy & Compliance, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
“So many practical, well considered ideas that are immediately applicable … Thanks so much incredibly validating of thoughts I’ve held and new ideas”
Senior Advisor, Enbridge
“Excellent hearing legal views of Technology”
Vice President, Wells Fargo
“Good content, invaluable perspective”
Assistant Vice President, Corporate Counsel, AECOM
“Overall very well run and informative”
Vice President, Strategic Legal
Welcome to the 11th eDiscovery Summit West Coast!
Welcome to IQPC’s 11th eDiscovery Summit featuring hands on sessions and practical instruction to bring back to your eDiscovery teams. You will engage with IT and legal focus groups to candidly discuss anticipated push back issues, observe how different roles within your company approach imminent litigation and put bridging the gap strategies into practice.
It is no secret that you want to reduce the cost of eDiscovery, yet how do you know if you are paying a reasonable price for ESI processing and review? Do not miss this unique opportunity to learn about outside the box pricing structures and benchmark with your peers to gain a realistic picture of fair pricing for electronic information management.
Why attend the 11th eDiscovery Summit?
- United States District Court Judges share their experiences with companies committing costly electronic discovery mistakes
- Bridge the gap between IT and legal through a practical exercise with IT and legal focus groups
- Learn practical steps to create a solid cross-functional eDiscovery team fostering communication and effective workflow between departments
- Gain valuable metrics to assess the repeatability and defensibility of your eDiscovery procedures
- Maximize the benefits of social networking and cloud computing without compromising security and increasing risk
Earn CLE Credits
IQPC will seek CLE accreditation in those states requested by registrants (post conference) which have continuing education requirements. This is subject to the rules, regulations and restrictions dictated by each individual state organization.
Application for accreditation of this course or program in all CLE approved states is currently pending. To request CLE credits, please indicate so when calling to register: 1-800-882-8684, or on the online registration form.
» Find out more
Sponsors & Exhibitors